Monday, November 21, 2005

Friends

With so many things at hand, you would never expect someone to have time to just sit idle. That is what I felt like doing for some days now. It is in times like this that the true value of friendship is seen. Somehow, friends will just sense something wrong....somehow they will know that you are not feeling good...somehow you will give urself away even if u try ur best not to. Then that friend will just take in their hand to guide u out of the rut and back on the track. Such an amazing feeling it is to feel that way...to either get urself pulled out or to pull someone out who u really care for.

A friend can easily change ur mind from feeling like nothing could go right to the point where u just start murmuring "I believe I can fly" and actually feel that u can.

Thanks to the world for giving such good friends to me. Hope I can keep upto the expectations of my friends...

No comments: