Wednesday, September 27, 2006

And off I fly again....

I believe today is my last day in front of the computer in I3L. Tomorrow the SMG (Systems dept) will take it away. Possibly the best days of my life in this place were spent at the times when I was not in front of this machine. That is because I was most probably away from the office either in coffee day or in CLI3L or somewhere outside. Hence not many "fond" memories with this box of wires....but still a computer is a computer, specially when it comes with the glorious thing called the internet. I am sure that my next big personal purchase is going to be a laptop and then of course...an internet connection in whichever place I finally settle down.

Now that is a completely different matter that I have no clue where I will finally settle down. Or even when I will be able to write another post on this lovely wonderful blog of mine. Hope both the things become clear soon.

Bangalore has been good to me and even though I have hated the people here (not the frnds...but somehow the junta here has been able to really piss me off) and I have hated almost everything except the food and the weather....the place is good and I kind of started having a liking for it towards the end. Possibly because I knew that the ordeal was coming to an end. I dont know for how long I am going to stay here (joining Brit in Blore but then may shift at any time out of the place) so bidding adieu to it right now.

Take care ppl and be good...!!!

Nishant

No comments: