Wednesday, January 31, 2007

HR ppl do work!!!

HR guys to work!!! Yep, that is the conclusion that I have drawn after this rigorous HR stint that just got over. 3 working days + 3 holidays in between and I had to finish preparing one training program. Thanks to my great pals working as HR managers in different companies, I managed to make some progress and finish the work on time (I totally screwed up my long weekend in the process with Guru and Salaam e'Ishq still remaining unseen..).
Result of the stint: Realization that HR guys do have some work to do...even though the job that I did could have been taken care of by any vendor but a great experience in googling :-D
And I did not get to write about Blood Diamond which is a superb movie btw...will be my next post.
Take careRegards,Nishant

No comments: