Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My dreams

Man...am I bad at this...everytime I log in I think that next time will be sooner and it always gets later. And the funny part is that I always happen to remember my ID and password...for a guy who cant remember where he kept his mobile...this is a big thing. Guess I am more hung on the old fashioned way of writing diaries. Will take time to get used to a blog. (Please dont ask me how much time)

I was listening to some saxophone instrumentals today in my room (supposedly preparing for my term exams) and I started of on one of my frequent dream chases....

What will probably be the best thing that will happen to me? It will probably be moments with the girl I love. Dancing close to each other with sweet romantic instrumentals playing in the background (have to be slow though...dont u feel i am very selective?....back to my dream...), sweet smells of sandalwood in the slow breeze and no one to disturb us or worry us in any way. I could probably carry on this way throughout my life....

lemme get on in my dreams for some more time before i get back to my paper preparation....and nxt time i promise to be more regular...!!!

No comments: