Saturday, July 15, 2006

My GOD...WHAT IS WITH ME?

yesterday a gr8 frnd of mine writes a testimonial for me on orkut saying that he loves to read my blog....opened my eyes...i forget to write stuff on it and thr is at least someone here who likes to read it!

I decided that i have to do something for this lone customer that my blog has...i am not going to let him down and am going to write with new vigor and josh (is thr any diff between the two words? i dont know)

anyways...i decided that i will write about orkut today. seriously an amazing creation of human brain. i met up with a loooot of old long lost frnds thru this thing.....

as i said...getting so late now. have to log out but i dont want to lose this nice habit of blogging....used to take so much tension away from me....actually feeling better already

No comments: