Sunday, September 11, 2005

Its been two days since the pop stopped working on campus. It was a real relief intially with Kartikeya (K-virus) and now even Bivas and Maloy coming up with thr versions of Stick Cricket and Pingu and all the other games....and that also always during exams....but now the absence of pop is getting on to me. You feel so cut off with nothing to do. No pops just popping out of anywhere and u getting to do all sort of things....quizzing, revising syllabii, teasing ppl etc etc etc...

And that actually made me start feeling about the time when we will leave the place. Probably ximbians.com will be helpful since we still will be able to have a virtual pop where we can interact and chat but what if we do not get time? Rumpelstiltzkin, Don, Eminence, Webmaniac, Dragon, King Arthur, Scarface, Cupid, Critter, Narcissist, Scorpion... and of course the ppl with thr actual names...Safi, Maloy, Venky and roll nos as well (U104008 is the top of the mind here)....is it going to be the same? I actually see two juniors calling themselves Hawk and Eagle...wether intentional or not....I liked it ;)..these are synonyms of my name after all so i can say they are inspired by me...he he he (God save them)

The 14 14 14 14 (War cry of AOE) from Arthur which makes us run to start AOE......(6) (sign of the devil on pop) from Don which i started patenting for myself......demands for songs or movies, assignments or project reports of seniors, calls for meetings or fixing of dates....I am sure we cant have all this anywhere else.

I hope my work makes me so busy that I forget all about it and get on with my life. I hope that the same does not happen with my frnds and we all stay together. I hope i stop being so senti sooner than later since i have an exam to give tomorrow and 4 more over the next 2 days...

No comments: