Monday, August 29, 2005

This term is coming to an end in another week or two with the end of the exams. Looking back i found this to be a really different term from a lot of aspects. First of all I actually feel that i have learnt something in this term. This feeling of having learnt something is actually an alien to me and my body still has to create antibodies for this disease. Till that time i have to suffer. Secondly this was probably the first time in my life that we had less classes during the week and more during the weekend (sometimes even 6-7 classes on a sunday). 15 august was a monday and we were actually regretting getting an extended weekend since that meant more classes.

All said and done this was a better term....not withstanding the constant enmity which exists between me and marks which i am sure is going to continue till death do us apart...

till next time.....ciao

No comments: