Sunday, October 02, 2005

I seem to have come a full circle. I had decided at the beginning of this term that I WILL NOT take part in any competition. Had too many already for showing on my CV as it is. But little did I know that I am not going to heed to my own words. Here I am right now busy more with the various competition deadlines than with my own deadlines in terms of staying free. In cases like these, I usually like to blame everything to God and this time is no different. It is all God's wish that I find myself where I am right now. Interestingly, after realizing my fault and actually not having any time, I still look at the new competitions to see if I can take part in any one of them!

Something I would like to say to myself in hindi....arre sudhar ja bhai...sudhar jaa...varna bahut pacchtayega

No comments: