Friday, February 17, 2006

BAD BOYS ARE HERE!!!

Seems like a looong time since i last wrote something on my blog. My "frnd in times of boredom" whom i totally "forgot" during other times...guess that is the reason i put this post now. days seem to have gotten shorter for me for some days. The classes in KIIT seem to have not only got a lot of experience for me but also this great feeling that i could be the result because of which several 100 students get some jobs in the next few months. the students thr seem to be somewhat like in XIMB. A mixture of great and not so great ppl who together make a campus such a beautiful place. I really feel a lot for some guys with just about great skills in engineering but almost no way that i could make them speak. just hope that the companies that come are able to understand this and likewise recruit. i just hope that they all get placed and do not forget to tell me about it. a silent best wish for them all.

Today we start off with our quest for the Maxinations trophy. Something which we Almost won last year but could not because of no reason. The tempo is great and reminds me of the last year when we were all really charged up with that fire in our belly and i am sure we can do an encore this time as well. ALL THE BEST B BLOCK....After all...B A D B O Y S Are Here!!!

No comments: