Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It feels so good to talk about having been placed and going to start earning and all the different things that come along with that. what we forget or feel like overlooking are all the things that we are going to miss after we go out of ximb. I had never been in a hostel except in the navy and surely this experience has been absolutely amazing. No words are sufficient to describe the amount of learning that i have gained and the change that has come in me that i myself has felt in these 1.5 years. (even my typing speed has increased manifold)...

After yesterday's party (I feel like me and the other 4 Bad Boyz troupe have become an item performers...when nothing else is thr then send us in on the stage.) it seems that the time has reaally come in now. I hope that everyone in this place gets what they want and get it fast so that they get enuf time to enjoy it as well.

And by the way...plz my acting yesterday left a lot to be desired and i m thankful for that since the role that i got did not exactly suite me ;-)

No comments: