Saturday, August 13, 2005

GOD loves me. I am 100% sure of that. And how I got to know this is because however much i try to reduce my weight, it just does not come down. GOD likes to see me healthy and hence he has put such habits into me. My interest in food and excercises seems to be conversely related to each other. So even when my aim of reduction requires me to concentrate more on the latter, I seem to be more inclined towards the former. Hence while I usually skip excercising almost daily, i prefer to eat enough food to keep a family happy (and such a quantity is possible because of the mess i eat in....had it been anywhere else, my consumption of food will probably rocket to inconcievable proportions)

Please everyone...pray to god to keep loving me as much but do change his perceptions of a healthy person..

No comments: