Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Yesterday evening I played football. Not that it is a really great achievement of that I did this for the first time but it was a genuinely new experience. I never thought that football could actually take the role of a cross country and that a ball could decide the direction of your running. We were practically running from forward position to defence position as the other team kicked the ball here and there. The final scoreline of our having lost 0-3 was actually an appreciation of our talents. The way the teams were matched....it should have been at least nothing to a dozen or two. In the end I was basically lying down in the ground with absolutely no energy to move my legs and wondering what kind of godly intervention will make me get up and go up to the second floor (my room is on the second floor). I somehow managed.

After that I had a feeling that I really wanted a 'bhutta' (corn...the way it is made here makes it really tasty.) For that I took my legs which were screeming for some kind of respite all the way to Swosti for buying that.

It is morning now and still my legs are aching for a little bit of rest....well lets see...I thnk i will let them rest in class where i will sleep peacefully.

No comments: