Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Life is a torture. Specially when this life takes us to the Business Ethics classes twice a week. I have no clue why we are studying what Aristotle did or could have done or what is the meaning of teleology. Ethics as a concept is known to everyone and I would prefer if it is left to each and everyone to follow his own ethical standards. As it is, I dont see much change in anyone who has gone through this course.

Considering all this, I am the only one in our batch who has to attend two ethics classes continuously. Not considering the fact that these two classes are seperated by a gap of two whole days and also not considering the fact that the reason why these two classes are continuous for me is that I have not attending the 3 classes that lie in these two days, the thought of 2 classes is enought to send shivers down my spine.

Hope I scrape through tomorrows' class....

No comments: