Friday, January 27, 2006

For the Blogophobics

Since last year when i started this blog, i have had numerous ppl coming over and saying how much time i am wasting on this "crap" and "@#@%&#" and some decent words as well. Now i give one small thing that hapenned yeserday night that was actually an example of how USEFUL a blog can be. Rabi came over to my room asking me about Bhittarkanika, how to get thr, what to do thr and all similar details. All that I had to do was open my blog and let him read my post about Bhittarkanika. Howzzat!!!

So now for all the blogophobics, blog haters and the similar junta....herez a reason to write blogs. You dont have to remember everything that happens in your small or big world...depending on how you see it.

So pick up those idle fingers and type away...

No comments: