Sunday, January 22, 2006

my plans

back from wasting some of my quality time at home, i have a very daunting task ahead of me. I have to decide where to spend the rest of my days that lie in front of me before my company decides to have the guts to start giving me money (for what, i still dont understand). i have thought of afew things which i am not sure about that will work. but still my mind is so so so confused that i really cant understand what to do. i have put enuf e-books on my comp to last me a lifetime if i want to, enuf movies on cd's to while away another lifetime, enuf games to waste another generations precious time....but what the hell am i going to do?????

anyone having any suggestions or recommendations...plz come ahead and put them up for me. I will be really grateful

No comments: