Wednesday, January 25, 2006

These medicines do have a way of thr own. I got this really bitter cough syrup from a doctor and was told specially that it will make me go to sleep and hence i shld not be driving or doing any similar risky work after having it. Within a week, i finished an entire bottle but not once did i feel that my sleep was because of the medicine. absolutely no affect...either on my sleep or on my cough.

Next bottle that i get is another medicine which is supposed to be in a "new tingle flavour"...whatever that means...and this does not come with any soporific warnings. i took one spoon of this and i got to know the "tingle" flavor...and after 15 min...i had forgotten everything and was in a deep slumber on my bed. Thnk god that i was in my room nahi to pata nahi kaha so raha hota raat bhar ;-)

these medicines and there ways!!!

No comments: